Webinars On Demand
What are on demand webinars?
On demand webinars are archived recordings of previous League webinars available 24/7 for viewing at your convenience. Most on demand webinars are approximately one hour in length.
How does it work?
Some on demand webinars are free and some are priced at $25 for NDIRF members and $40 for non-members. "FREE" indicates an on demand webinar that can be viewed immediately at no cost.To view the other webinars, fill out the order form and a link with the password will be emailed to you. Your password is valid three months from request.
Order Form - NDIRF member
Order Form - not an NDIRF member
On demand webinars are intended for the sole use of the purchaser. Redistribution or rebroadcast to another individual or group other than the purchaser is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
What topics are available?
(Click on the link for a description of the webinar.)
- Abandoned Buildings
- Audit Process
- Audit Preparation
- Blueprint for a Great (Small) Community
- Bond Issues
- Brownfields Programs - Free
- Budgeting Best Practices
- City Auditor Roles & Responsibilities
- City Boundary Update
- City Websites Made Easy
- Developer Agreements
- Elections 2014
- Elections 2016
- Emerald Ash Borer Threat - Free
- Establishing a Communitywide GIS -Free
- Governing Basics
- Growing Child Care in ND - Free
- Handling Conflict
- HR-Basic Employment Law
- HR for Elected Officials
- HR Matters - Free
- HR- Positive Coaching & Constructive Discipline
- HR-Recording Keeping Requirements
- Is it time to update your Zoning Regulations?
- Leadership Code for Elected Officials
- Legislative Information
- Leveraging Social Media -Free
- Livable Communities: Designing Communities for an Aging America
- Managing a Boom
- Managing Investments & Interest Income while adhering to the Century Code
- Media Savvy
- Municipal Budgeting Basics
- ND Compass- Building Better Communities -Free
- ND State Law Resources
- Open Meetings and Open Records
- Photography Basics
- Pressure for Growth
- Proactive Local Planning -Free
- Property Assessment
- Putting EMMA to Work For You
- QuickBooks 101
- Records Retention and Destruction - Free
- Renaissance Zone 101 - Free
- Renaissance Zone Documents - Free
- Robert's Rules of Order Made Simple
- Special Assessments
- Tax Equalization
- Tech Tips - Free
- Tourism - Free
- Unclaimed Property 101
- Vision of Vision West - Free
- Year-end Planning for Auditors
- Youth Employment
- Zoning Enforcement
On demand webinar ORDER FORM.