Our Business Associates offer solutions to help city government improve efficiency and navigate through the challenges cities face today. By partnering with the League, Business Associates enjoy a wide range of opportunities to network and share information with city officials across the state.
Business Associates enjoy the following benefits:
- associate member listing in each issue of CITYScan magazine,
- preferred CITYScan ad placement without extra charge,
- one complimentary CITYScan subscription,
- participation in the League's RFP & RFQ Sharing Service,
- listing in the League's ,
- listing on the League's web site with a link to the associate member's web site,
- one complimentary Directory of North Dakota City Officials,
- use of the Business Associate logo to demonstrate support for the League's education programs,
- invitations to participate in League-sponsored training events, and
- preferred placement without extra charge for ad in the Directory of North Dakota City Officials.
Become a Business Associate member today!
- AE2S Nexus
- AMKO Advisors
- Apex Engineering Group
- Bank of North Dakota
- Black Mountain Software, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Bolton & Menk, Inc.
- Braun Intertec
- Brosz Engineering
- Circle Sanitation Inc.
- Eide Bailly LLP
- Friesen Corporation
- HDR, Inc.
- Interstate Engineering
- KBM GeoSpatial LLC
- Lewis & Clark Development Group
- Moore Engineering, Inc.
- North Dakota Insurance Reserve Fund
- North Dakota Rural Water Systems Association
- North Dakota State Procurement Office
- SRF Consulting Group, Inc.
- Stantec Consulting Services Inc.
- Widseth Smith Nolting
- Wold Engineering, P.C.
- WSB & Associates, Inc.
The designation of Business Associate does not imply League endorsement or certification of quality.